- Airlink provides rework and anodizing services on all original Apple back housings.
- We use OEM standards, OEM methodology, and OEM facilities. This unique service gives our customers a reliable product that reduces overall failures and rework.
How Does This Service Work?
In a World of Technology, People Make the Difference
We scan all five of the QR codes for customer and internal record purposes.
We have a proprietary measuring system to validate potential candidates to ensure that all gap allowances form and fit are met during assembly process.
We sort out any housing that is too damaged. We offer customers our testing fixtures to reduce bad candidates to minimize freight and overall scrap costs.
We validate for authenticity.
OEM Anodizing Process
Assembly and Verification Process
- Upon receiving from the anodizer, we first validate the QR codes, match the customer shipment.
- 100% cosmetic inspection done.
- We assemble all small parts to customer requirements.
- AQL .65 is done on every lot for RF validation
- All housings are QR coated at customers request with all our process data for visibility on the process performed.
We need a closing statement on this service here….